Temat: New zones ending up at OSRS Gold

New zones ending up at OSRS Gold The Shimmering apartments as lvl 15 ish noobies only having fun. It was astonishing. Now I will play WoW Classic casually and enjoy slowly progressing my character. I believe WoW Classic got turned into what it is today because it tried to adapt into the young adult male mentality and Activision wanting to squeeze our wallets. I guess folks will play hardcore this time around as well to become the most bad ass around and that's completely OK and even a trendy item. However, for many people it's going to be casual fun. If it stays mostly unchanged and the servers gets stable with the number of players I will imagine I will have an active subscription, the day that I die. And I hope I will find tons of amazing, like minded individuals on the planet with me.

That's the most realistic and honest video about WoW Classic. I concur with everything you said. Vanilla has such a huge potential because of being a community oriented sport. Though it had been the first MMO that Blizzard developed. Class and Raid balance is all I need from vanilla, as, let us be honest: Vanilla has been world of mage/rogue/warrior craft. If you want to be tank - warrior, then melee dps - warrior or rogue, array dps - Mage, well warlocks are workable but mages will always be prefered. Paladins can simply be healers with cloth equipment, priests are only as well, Druids aren't wanted anywhere, their sole role goes to being raid buffer, usually 1 per raid and healing support.

It is just tragic to know you can not play your favourite course how you want. Naxxramas isn't but grind contest by which all raid members should farm like bots during the evenings for consumables and repair, or the guild would need to dedicate tons of gold for the identical function and despite the hard work, there's the problem with the loot that needs to be spread between 40 people where healer cloth equipment will automatically go to paladins, leather dps into rogues, tank equipment to etc. and warriors. Some specs are reputable for PVP however you still have to get accepted in raids in order to farm gear because boss things are great for PVP as well, so people won't throw themselves into the hell pit just to experience another class.

Given on WoW Classic already. Ion's decisions have cheap OSRS gold nerfed raid articles to be simpler than LFR along with the large content streamers want WoW Classic changed for their biases. Seriously f#%. I will play Nostalrius two and observe Blizzard go bankrupt catering to folks who roll a class like warrior, expire to level 10 murlocs and then

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/